Sweet potato wedges sound moreish but they are actually a healthy snack and have nutritional benefits, too!
This is a tasty alternative to chips. Sweet potato wedges are perfect as a side or even as a snack on their own
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes Serves: 6 Difficulty: Easy
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper
- 1.Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
- 2.Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- 3.In an oven-proof dish toss the wedges in olive oil, cumin, ground coriander, paprika, cayenne pepper and honey.
- 4.Season with salt and a very minimal amount of pepper.
- 5.Roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Please ensure to turn them throughout cooking so they do not burn.