Barely there lipsticks are having a moment this year. And like the crisp white shirt of the make-up world, they're a great investment.
Barely there lipsticks are a make-up bag staple we love here at Beaut HQ. And what's not to like? They can give a natural look an added polish, or act as the perfect, low key accompaniment to a dramatic smoky eye. For anyone who isn't a fan of lipstick in general they're a great option too, as they offer the ease of a lip balm with the pay off of a lipstick.
Here are some of our favourite barely there lipsticks to suit any budget:
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick "Bare All" €6.49: a warm neutral, this would be the perfect complimentary lipstick for bronzed skin and smokey eyes.
- Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick in "Pinky Nude" €22.50: Beautiful when worn alone of with other make-up, this moisturising lipstick is a must for anyone who normally hates lipstick.
- NARS Satin Lipstick "Rosecliff" €27: we heart the semi matte texture of this which look so natural. The delicate beige rose tone is one that will work for any skin tone too.
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick "Naked Dolly" €19.80: A delicate pink lipstick that looks natural, but also gives a polish to your whole look.
- PS... PRO Rich Colour Lipstick €3.50: A soft neutral colour that feels and looks good whether worn day or night.